Imagine that instead of hanging lights on a Christmas tree, you hang lights on palm trees, and sit on the terrace for the Christmas Eve supper. On the table, of course, fish, shrimp, lots of fresh, colorful vegetables, for those more attached to tradition may be some of your traditional dishes.
A few days ago the weather forecast reported that the tropical cyclone Sebastian was heading to Europe, or rather what was left of it after flying half the world. And the same tropical Sebastian was supposed to bring cold air to northern part of Europe (temperatures of -11 degrees were expected!). And a huge snowfall. I read about it while sitting over coffee on the promenade in Marbella, in full sun, without a hat or scarf. The temperature well above 20 degrees. Grind, right? And then it occurred to me to give you an idea of a Christmas gift for you and your families.
Christmas lights on palm trees, pool and shrimps
Imagine that instead of hanging lights on a Christmas tree, you hang lights on palm trees, and sit on the terrace for the Christmas Eve supper. On the table, of course, fish, shrimp, lots of fresh, colorful vegetables, for those more attached to tradition may be some of your traditional dishes. The sun is setting slowly, the sky changes colors, pinks, then it becomes increasingly dark blue. Lights adorning the palm trees are reflected in the illuminated pool visible from the terrace. It's fairy-tale like and ... completely different than at home.
If you smile imagining such a picture, then make yourself a Christmas gift and come to us on the Costa del Sol. We still have a few free dates in our apartments for rent, and lamps to hang on the nearest palm tree we will add for free ☺
6 unique properties that are ideal for holiday rentals
- A luxury penthouse in Puerto Banus - perfect for those who like to wake up with Gibraltar in the background -> you can read more about this penthouse here
- A cozy terraced house in La Cali - a great place for holidays with the family combined with long walks along the beach -> you can read more about this unique house here
- Apartment in the first line of the beach in Calahonda - it is also an ideal walking place, and this view...-> you can read more about this scenic apartment here
- Apartment in Jardines de Aldaba - give yourself and your family a little luxury... -> you can read more about this luxury apartment here
- A cozy apartment in Sotoserena - if you want to get away from the Christmas hustle and bustle only the two of you (or three... ☺) -> you can read more about this intimate flat here
- Modern apartment in a beautiful housing estate in Calahonda - west orientation with a view to the swimming pool, which is the perfect place to experience the sunsets I wrote about above -> you can read more about this apartment here
If you don't love winter, feel vitamin D deficiency and need to recharge your battery, you know where to find us ☺
4 properties ideal for holiday rentals
Fantástico apartamento de dos habitaciones en Jardines de Aldaba,…
€ 498 000
€ 1 300 - € 1 600
Marbella - Puerto Banus
Ático dúplex de 3 dormitorios en Andalucía del Mar, Puerto Banus,…
€ 1 350 000
€ 3 660
Marbella - Puerto Banus